Registration/Sign On for the 2017/2018 Season
Sunday 8th October 2017 at the Surf Club from 9-11 am
1st day of Nippers will be Sunday 15 October 2016
Membership & Registration Information
One parent/caregiver is required to join as an Associate Member of our Club. This is included in your child’s membership fee and covers insurance and compulsory State Levies. If more than one parent/caregiver wants to join as an Associate Member, a $20 fee will apply.
Children’s membership fees include all Far North Coast Branch and State Levies, and insurance. Payment of fees is required upon enrolment in the Club.
- To join children are required to be 6 years old before the 1st October to join the Byron Bay Nippers Program.
The club fees for the 2017/2018 year are as follows:
New members: $140.00 (includes high visibility singlet and competition cap) – Bring your Child’s Birth Certificate please.
Renewing members $120.00 (includes high visibility singlet)
Note: $400 max. per family
The cost of replacement compulsory items are:
Club High visibility Singlet $20
Club skull cap $ 12
Cash or cheque is accepted for registration payments and any additional uniforms you may require. (No credit facilities available).
What to bring
Please bring the following along on registration day if you are a NEW member:
- A completed registration form for each child.
- Another completed registration form for at least one parent or guardian. Please leave any questions you are unsure of black and we can help you.
- A working with child check form
- Proof of age/birth certificate for all new children joining a surf club or for any child that has not previously produced a proof of age/birth certificate for us to witness.
- The appropriate new member fee and additional associate member fee (if applicable)
What to bring if you are a RENEWING member:
- Renewing members will have a completed form waiting for you
- Your renewing member fee, additional associate member fee (if applicable) and any monies for any new uniform supplies.
Cover provided through your membership and by the State Centre is only for injuries resulting in permanent disability or Work Cover claims.
Government regulation means services normally covered by Private Health Insurance are not covered. Parents concerned about this situation may choose to make additional insurance arrangements if they feel it necessary.
Due to recent events, and regulations imposed upon us, the club needs to enforce stricter guidelines this year in relation to water safety, attendance sheets and parent participation.