Byron Bay finished 24th in the Open Pointscore with 5 medals.
Zoe Hughes also won Gold in the Under 14 board race in the first ever Junior Australian Titles ( u14 and 15’s only).
Byron Bay Masters finished 8th in their Pointscore.
These results capped off another highly successful season with the Bay coming 15th in the NSW State Opens (13 medals) and 11th In the Masters Pointscores.
Josh Brown also picked up a Gold in the Qld State open surf titles.
We also won the NSW Country Pointscore, FNC Branch Pointscore and were Pointscore winners at all local branch carnivals.
Competitors continue to lift to whatever level of competition entered and we are very fortunate to have a coaching team to assist .
- Glen Lawrence..Ski, board, iron and swm. ( also coaches mentor)
- Gary Timperley..Board, iron and swim
- Paul Irwin… Ski and board
- Bob Manitta …Board and junior ski
- Max Tutt …Kayak
- Ben Hutchings..Kayak mentor
- Paul Pattison..Run and Gym
- Tod Martin..Gym
- Tim Peacock…Pool and surf swim
- Brian Buckley …Byron pool coach
- Alan Simpson…Lennox pool Coach
- Col Mustoe…Board
- Mike McCabe…Ski
Michio Mc Mullen…Junior board and swim.
And our Coffs Crew ….
- Neil Charles…Ski board and gym
- Jim McCullagh…Ski board, swim and beach
- Mark Sutton… Ski
A big thankyou to all of the above!!!