BYRON BAY SLSC
Byron Bay SLSC is committed to ensuring the safety and well-being of our members and the community.
· Club essentially remains CLOSED.
· Senior members can access training craft (but maintain social distancing and groups less than 10)
· Emergency personnel on call-out or for patrols have access to patrol/ emergency equipment
· Follow Australian and NSW Health directives
· Practice social distancing (1.5 metres) and good personal hygiene
· No congregating around club.
Byron Bay Juniors (or nippers) is the Byron Bay Surf Lifesaving Club junior activities program and caters for Age groups 6 to 14 years.
Keep up to date with what’s on at The Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club
Byron Bay Surf Club is the perfect location for any event encompassing views of our glorious beaches, lighthouse, Julian Rocks and the hinterland.
Looking to become a Surf Life Saver? – Join Now!