BBSLSC COVID UPDATE
BYRON BAY SLSC
COVID-19 SAFETY 10/10/21 – COMPLY NSW GOVERNMENT
· If unwell, been to a COVID hotspot or in contact with someone with COVID then seek medical advice – keep away from club
· Practice physical distancing – 1.5m & allow 4m2 per person
· Use good personal hygiene
· Utilise the Byron Bay SLSC COVID QR Code or sign-in sheet
· Masks mandatory inside for those older than 12 years
· Club, gym and bathrooms open if fully vaccinated (16+) with 4M2 rule
· Access to inside areas of Club requires full vaccination (for those aged 16+)
· Outdoor group activities limited to 30 persons and follow the SLSNSW guidelines
Byron Bay Juniors (or nippers) is the Byron Bay Surf Lifesaving Club junior activities program and caters for Age groups 6 to 14 years. Nipper Registration for the 2021/2022 Season is NOW CLOSED
Keep up to date with what’s on at The Byron Bay Surf Life Saving Club
Byron Bay Surf Club is the perfect location for any event encompassing views of our glorious beaches, lighthouse, Julian Rocks and the hinterland.
Looking to become a Surf Life Saver? – Join Now!